PhoneUSBDrivers.com is a blog that provides USB drivers for all Android devices using which you can connect your android device to a windows computer.
Apart from providing USB drivers for Android device owners, we offer $1000 scholarship biannually for aspiring students. Our scholarship aims to encourage students to be creative and innovative.
To avail this scholarship, students must meet the below criteria without any discrepancies.
- He/She should be currently doing a degree from any reputed university.
- He/She should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 throughout the academic career.
- He/She should complete 18 years of age at the time of applying.
- He/She should have a permanent or living address in Canada (or) United States.
- He/She should not have an education gap for two consecutive years.
- He/She should have minimum 70% of attendance.
How To Apply
Just write an essay of 400-600 words and send it along with your Identity proof (a photo copy of your college Identity card) to email@example.com
- The essay topic should be related to Android Operating System.
- The essay should be short & crispy and it also be easy to understand.
- The essay should be unique and 100% plagiarism free. So, don’t try to copy & paste other people’s work as it will be automatically rejected.
The Last Date Of Submission For Fall Season Is June 30, 2018.
The Last Date Of Submission For Spring Season Is November 30, 2018.
Selection Process And Results
Our Editorial team will verify all the essays and announce the winner on our website after 15 days from the deadline.
Note: The winner will be declared based on the following criteria like Quality of the Essay, Clarity, Creativity, Grammar & Way of Explanation. Our selection team will make the final decision, and it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
Basic Scholarship FAQ
1. Is there any joining fee for this scholarship?
No. This scholarship is totally free of cost for all the students
2. Are students need to provide any Bank or Credit card details while applying for the scholarship?
No. We don’t have any options/column to enter the student’s credit card or bank details while applying for the scholarship. Basically, we contact the winner directly or the University for the Bank details of the winner to transfer the awarded amount.
3. Are you sell student details to any third parties?
Absolutely not. Phoneusbdrivers.com operates in the heart of privacy & policy. Hence selling the students details is completely against our terms & policies.
(If you need more details or have any queries about our scholarship program, feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org).