In case you are an Acer Smartphone or Tablet owner and searching for a way to connect your device to a Windows-based computer, you have chosen the right page. We have provided Acer USB drivers on this page based on the device model numbers.
Acer doesn’t provide any PC suite applications for its devices to connect with Computer. So, it is hard to connect a computer with a smartphone without installing the Acer USB driver.
You can download and install Acer USB driver from this page and connect the Acer device with your PC or Laptop.
Download Acer USB Drivers
1) The USB drivers given above are officially provided by Acer. In-case you get any errors while installing, contact their support team.
2) If your Acer Android device’s USB driver doesn’t exist in the above list, comment below. We will update it here soon.
3) The USB drivers provided above are only for Windows based computers. So, it will not work on MAC or Linux based operating systems.
4) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, firmware upgrade tutorials, etc., for your Acer smartphones or tablets, visit “FreeAndroidRoot.com“.
5) Download Acer stock ROM firmware, flash it on your corrupted smartphone or tablet and get it back to a working condition easily.